Aquagem Environment was founded in 1997 by Cecil O. Corloncito; a Professional Chemical Engineer accredited by the Institute of Engineers Australia and a Masters of Environmental Engineering from the University of Melbourne. He has 30 years of work experience in environmental management and engineering and has worked as Senior Assessor at EPA Victoria. He also holds Certificate IV-Training and Assessment from Victoria University. He is considered as a distinguished environmental specialist of international caliber in Melbourne, Australia.
Aquagem Environment is built on the founder’s hands-on experience in water, wastewater and hazardous waste treatment facilities. His work encompasses design & construct, operations & maintenance, assessment and management of water and waste treatment facilities in Asia, Middle East and Australia. He is currently leading in the design of industrial wastewater treatment plants, water treatment and sewage treatment plants.
Aquagem Environment is a specialist consulting company on ISO 14001: Environment Management System and ISO 45001: Occupational Health & Safety Management System. Its founder is certified as lead auditor in these international standards including ISO 9001: Quality Management System.
Aquagem Environment’s founder is distinct to be the consultant of the first environmental regulatory agency in the world-Philippines Environmental Management Bureau; first government unit in Asia-Province in Asia. He is also the consultant of the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) on the latest ISO 14001:2015.
Aquagem Environment has developed comprehensive but simple implementation modules for ISO 14001, ISO 9001 & ISO 45001 and has demonstrated a good experience in Integrated Management Systems (IMS).
Aquagem packages business & development for environmental consulting firms to have competitive advantage in water infrastructure and waste management projects in highly developing economies in Middle East, South East Asia and the Pacific.
Aquagem Environment is the official representative of BioCleaner Technology, the revolutionary and innovative waste and water treatment process that can reduce 90% of electricity and can convert 100% of solids into useful gas and clean water.
The preferred Australian environmental, engineering and management consulting firm in Asia Pacific, Middle East, and beyond.
To deliver fit-for-purpose and risk-based consulting services better and faster for long-term benefit.
- Commitment for Excellence
- Social Responsibility
- Environment, Health and Safety
Aquagem environment operates with underlying principles:
Commitment for Excellence
We take pride on delivering high quality consulting services that exceed client expectations. Quality and excellence is our way of life in the company.
We are impartial, transparent, fair and unbiased in all our undertakings.
We advocate the protection of the environment and promote development in addressing the needs of the present and future generations.
We care and take action to help community and to provide better life opportunities.
We value respect, mutual understanding, unity and cooperation regardless of race and culture.
Environment, Health and Safety
We deliver services in compliance with environmental health and safety regulations and other requirements.
Professional and Technical Experts
- Masters of Environmental Engineering at University of Melbourne.
- Professional Chemical Engineer-CIT assessed by Institute of Engineers Australia
- Certificate IV- Training and Assessment- Marked Competent- Victoria University
- Accreditation: Certified Lead Auditor in ISO 14001-Environmental Management System (EMS); ISO 9001-Quality management system (QMS), and ISO 45001-Occupational Health and Safety management systems.
- PECB’s Certified Trainer since March 2015
- has worked as Senior Assessor at EPA Victoria
- has 30 years extensive work experience in environmental management and engineering
- a distinguished environmental specialist of international caliber in Melbourne, Australia
- with three ISO Lead Auditor certifications since 2007 and re-confirmed in February 2015 by Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB), Canada (IAS-accredited certification body)
- conducted an ISO 14001:2015 Transition Webinar for PECB clients worldwide
- Helped the Philippines Department of Environment and Natural Resources, the lead agency in the country to protect the environment, to implement EMS based on the new ISO 14001:2015 standard.
- He has challenged auditors from leading certification bodies to maintain the integrity and independence of auditing.
Expert in QC/QA
- A Professional Civil Engineer
- Member, Institute of Engineers Australia
- +20 years extensive experience in project management & controlling, estimating, quantity surveying, cost engineering and procurement
- Expert in risk assessment and management
- Proven track record in developing strategic solutions, solving complex problems & managed projects in Australia, Middle East & Asia
- Trained in Germany, Australia & Philippines
- Skilled at design and construction of major civil infrastructure, earthworks, rail, roads, bridges, water, telecommunications and industrial and commercial projects
- Strong planning ability and stakeholder engagement and partnership
- Knowledgeable in environment, health & safety procedures
- Worked as Engineering Manager, Sr. Estimator, Procurement Specialist, QS Manager, Business Development Manager, Project Control Manager, and Planning Engineer in Australia, Asia and Middle East
UK-certified quality inspector
- A Professional Mechanical Engineer
- Earned Diploma in Engineering, Victoria University, Australia
- Douglas & Mawson Institute of Technology South Australia
- +20 years experience in structural steel, tanks fabrication/construction, piping, vessels, oil and gas pipelines and in engineering construction adherence to international standards
- Certified Welding Inspector by CSWIP 3.1 and AWS
- Certified to AS 1796-01 SAW Certificate 9 by Victoria University
- Skilled at supervision of Welding Procedure Qualification and Welders Qualification Test, and in scrutinizing materials product certification and identification, proper storage in conjunction with project specification
- Adept in international standards such as ASME IX, API 650/620/AWS
- Very good exposure to SMAW, SAW, GMAW, FCAW, GTAW
- Experienced in ASNT Radiography Level II, MPI, LPI, RT, VT, UT, RFTI certified by Saudi ARAMCO
- Worked as Lead QC/Welding Inspector in Australia, Saudi Arabia and Asia
Dr Piya Dewundege
- Aermod Air Dispersion guru who managed the Aermod Modeling requirements for EPA Victoria.
- Dr Piya now offers Aermod training and licensing in partnership with Aquagem Environment.
- Principal Meteorologist, Senior Air Quality Modeller, Environmental Assessment EPA, Victoria (EPAV)
- has over 34 years of industry, research and academic experience to add to his strong qualifications.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Meteorology, (PhD)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Meteorology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours Degree) Majoring Physics with Mathematics as the subsidiary subject
- Sessional Lecturer, Department of Chemical, Civil and Environment Engineering, RMIT, City Campus
- Meteorologist, Mathematical Modeller, Centre for Air Quality Studies, EPA, Victoria
- Research Fellow (Voluntary), Climate Modelling group, Division of Atmospheric Research (DAR), CSIRO, Aspendale, Victoria
- Visiting Researcher, Centre for Dynamic Meteorology and Oceanography (CDMO), Monash University, Clayton, Victoria
- Senior Meteorologist Department of Meteorology, Sri Lanka
- Demonstrator/Assistant Lecturer Department of Physics, Faculty of Science, University of Peradeniya